Miracles of Health Tattoo Revitalizer is a natural infusion specially formulated for advanced tattoo care. The ingredients in our Revitalizer offers nourishment for quick healing, relief and protection for new tattoos. With use over time our tattoo butter helps bring aged tattoos back to life with a more bright and vibrant look.
Our Tattoo Revitalizer is a non-greasy, moisturizing formula infused with 500mg CBD and essential oils. It is great for new or old ink and can used on your face, hands, feet, and body. Packed with anti-aging properties this CBD tattoo butter rejuvenates the skin to better prevent tattoos from aging quickly. Especially good for sensitive skin!
- Fast Absorption
- Infused with Natural Anti-Aging Properties *
- Inflammation Support *
- Helps Reduce Pain *
- Hydrates & Nourishes Skins *
- Promotes Fast Healing *
- Loaded with Antioxidants *
- Helps Reduce Scarring *
- Pure CBD: offers a soothing anti-inflammatory response making it great for fresh tattoos
- Organic Coconut Oil: contains natural anti-angling, moisturizing and antiseptic properties. Great for healing and restoring tattoos
- Jojoba Oil: the antibacterial properties help keep tattoos clean from bacteria and naturally hydrates the skin
- Arnica Oil: has been used for centuries to reduce inflammation, heal wounds and soothe
- Aloe Vera: contains strong moisturizing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, all excellent for new tattoos
- Tropical Butter: formulated with natural ingredients that help heal and rejuvenate the skin
- Vitamin E: allows the skin to breathe despite its moisturizing properties to allow the tattoo to heal more quickly and efficiently
Learn more about our Tattoo Revitalizer:
Tattoo Revitalization: Make Your Tattoo Look New Again!
About a week ago I got a new tattoo on my arm. After a few days the “second skin” the artist put on my arm was irritating my skin and I took it off. It left my skin and tattoo red and sore. I used an ointment for a few days and then switched to the CBD Tattoo Lotion. It soothed the redness of my skin and also helped with the itchiness of my tattoo – which is something I need while it’s healing!!