Fiber to the Rescue
Fiber plays an essential role in your digestive, heart, and skin health. It may improve blood sugar control, weight management, and more. Consuming fiber increases the immune system in your gut, feeds the good probiotic bacteria there, keeps the digestive lining healthy and absorbs and pulls out excess hormones, cholesterol, fat and toxins from the body.
Fiber is one of the most important factors in maintaining the health of the gastrointestinal tract, not to mention its protective role against several potentially fatal diseases.
Benefits of Fiber:
- Decrease stool transit time.
- Expedite the removal of potentially dangerous toxins and carcinogens from the bowel by acting as a carrier and by boosting elimination.
- Promotes feelings of fullness because fiber-rich foods absorb water and swell. Fiber-rich foods move slowly though the digestive tract, helping you feel full faster and for a longer period of time.
- Helps prevent constipation and bacterial infection of the intestinal system by keeping the intestine moist, allowing waste to easily pass through.
- When nutritious high-fiber diets are consumed, food cravings diminish.
- Keep blood sugar levels more stable.
- Bind with bile salts which can help decrease the risk of gallbladder disease and certain types of cancer.
- Create presence of healthier intestinal bacteria.
- Fiber, particularly psyllium husk, may help move yeast and fungus out of your body, preventing them from being excreted through your skin where they could trigger acne or rashes.
Fiber Rich Ingredients in Pura Cleanse & Pura Cleanse II:
- Psyllium: Excellent source of indigestible fiber. It adds a lubricating soft bulk, scrubbing the bowel as it moves through and removes toxins and excess cholesterol. It increases bowel transit time.
- Guar Gum:A natural fiber that reduces cholesterol, balances blood sugar and increases nutrient absorption. It lends support to the detoxification process.
- Licorice Root: It is soothing to the digestive tract. Licorice root is liver-protective and has antimicrobial properties. It is immune-supportive and a blood purifier.
- Apple Fiber: A natural fiber that absorbs cholesterol and increases the excretion of heavy metals. It is a great food source for friendly bacteria.
Cleansing your Colon with Pura Cleanse and Pura Cleanse II:
Pura Cleanse is the ultimate high fiber 100% natural blend of 36 herbs made from superior quality and unbeatable synergy.
Our Super Herb & Fiber Detox Drink is an effective and gentle total body cleansing detox that supports bowel regulation and healthy digestion. Pura Cleanse supports the elimination of wastes, toxins, parasites, and heavy metals.
Pura Cleanse II is fructose and senna free. The removal of fructose, which is a natural sugar-based carbohydrate, makes Pura Cleanse II a great alternative for those who are considering a low carbohydrate or sugar free diet.
Benefits of Cleansing with Pura Cleanse or Pura Cleanse II and properly functioning bowel:
- More strength, more endurance, more pep and energy.
- You become more efficient with your food assimilation within the body.
- As you clean out and tone up the bowel, you will be assured a greater nutritional efficiency for the entire body and all gland and organs will be properly fed and regenerated.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. … Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on our website.