So many of us are stressed out most of the time. Others struggle to think clearly and forget things often. Still others during flu season easily catch colds, flu, viruses and infections more than other people. If you or anyone else fit any of these, you need to know about this alkaline food mix that unleashes the power of Alfalfa, Barley Grass and Wheatgrass into your body.
Pura Green is packed with all the protein (Plant-based), minerals, vitamins, chlorophyll, micro-nutrients and antioxidants to strengthen your immune system, explode your energy levels and make you feel terrific from the inside out! The alkalizing blend of fresh organic greens and wildcrafted herbs in Pura Green, enhances your body by alkalizing and energizing the blood. Pura Green includes a proprietary combination of organic and wildcrafted, wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli.
It’s an EASY way to BOOST your body’s immune system!
Our Super Food Green Drink gently cleanses the body, balances pH levels, promotes good digestion and helps fight free radicals. Pura Green also supports the health condition of the colon, liver, kidneys, blood, bones, and immune system, along with circulation. It’s a powerful herbal antioxidant that helps to reduce weight, eliminate toxins, and encourage new cell growth.
Excess acid may impact immunity, digestion, bone strength, hormones, and the function of essential internal body organs. Recent research suggests that the human body needs to be slightly alkaline to be able to perform at its peak level and remain in optimal health. Pura Green makes that fast and easy!
In today’s hectic lifestyle, it is nearly impossible to eat enough vegetables, especially greens, to satisfy the body’s needs. Studies show that most people do not consume the recommended five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
Pura Green is a highly convenient way of rapidly delivering a dense source of nutrients, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, plant pigments, phytonutrients and essential amino acids.
Top 5 Alkaline Foods:
- Buckwheat -This is an excellent replacement for wheat. It contains rutin which supplies energy and is valuable in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. It is also good for those who bruise easily and for women who have broken capillaries. It is an excellent choice for every meal throughout the day.
- Swiss chard, cabbage, sauerkraut – These foods are often mentioned in the books from the Nutrition of the 21st Century series, regardless of whether they are based on male or female health. They have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties. Many of us would throw away the water when cooking these types of vegetables, mostly because the smell is not very pleasant, but next time do not throw this water away. Use it for making sauces, or better yet, drink it!
- Melon – Melon is an excellent source of vitamin A (beta-carotene) , B1, B5, B6, C, E, potassium, vegetable fiber, and folic acid. This combination of nutrients gives its power to energize us. Melon is an excellent anticoagulant that thins the blood, and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke, which are unfortunately on the rise.
- Flax seed and flaxseed oil – These are one of my favorite foods to use. They are rich in lignans, which help to prevent breast, uterine, and prostate cancer. Their high content of essential omega-3 fatty acids makes them ideal for any detox program. They are also an ideal remedy for constipation, and can help reduce cholesterol and regulate blood sugar. I personally take flax seeds as part of my breakfast. They can also easily be added to smoothies.
- Olive oil – This oil is one of the top alkaline foods. It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains antioxidant vitamin E, which not only reduces the risk of damage and inflammation, but also helps in lessening hot flashes in menopausal women.