10 Commandments to Perfect Health
Everyday Principles to Live By
- Accept criticism as the other person’s problem, not yours.
- Appreciate yourself and reaffirm your self-worth whenever necessary.
- See the good in your circumstances. See even problems as happening for the best.
- Rather than looking backward with sorrow, look forward with joyous expectation.
- Rather than fretting about what you don’t have, appreciate what you do have.
- Learn from mistakes, so that you can convert them into triumphs.
- Insulate yourself from distasteful surroundings though wholesome detachment.
- Let go of what you no longer need and make the most of what you now attract.
- Grow in courage and self-mastery from every circumstance.
- Be aware of the larger Consciousness which we are part of.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. … Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on our website.
Cleanse & Detox