- How long can I take Cleanse Caps?
Cleanse caps are a natural laxative and gentle colon cleanser. They can be used daily, or taken on occasion to relieve constipation.
- How do I take it?
Take one or two capsules at bedtime, or as desired, as an addition to every day diet.
- What is the difference between regular and extra strength?
The extra strength formula has a higher concentration of sennosides, the active ingredient in senna.
- Are Cleanse Caps for everyone?
The herbs in Cleanse Caps have been used safely for generations. However if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using.
- How long does one container of Cleanse Caps last?
There are 60 servings per container. 1 capsule per serving.
- Can I give it to my children?
- How long does it take to work?
For most people it works rather quickly, usually producing a bowel movement within 6-12 hours of taking.
- What is the shelf life?
If kept out of heat, direct sunlight, and humidity, the shelf life is 1-2 years.
- Will it give me diarrhea?
Sometimes it will loosen the stool if a person has a history of constipation or if it is an initial cleansing of the intestinal track.
- Will it help my diarrhea?
In most cases it has stopped occasional diarrhea. Diarrhea is the second state of constipation. It means food is going through your system undigested and very small amounts of nutrients are being absorbed, if any.
- How important is drinking water while taking Cleanse Caps?
Drinking water is A MUST. Herbs activate with water and the two have to go together. For any results a person needs to drink water throughout the day.