FALL SAVINGS: Get 15% Off + Free Shipping On All Orders!
Miracle Choice Multi-Vitamin and Minerals come in capsule form.
Capsules are advantageous because:
- They are odorless, tasteless, and easy to swallow
- Unique mixes of ingredients are possible
- The sealed hard gelatin caps are good oxygen barriers
- They protect sensitive ingredients
- The shell normally breaks down or opens in 4 minutes, allowing for superior absorption
- They reduce gastrointestinal irritation
- They efficiently deliver both oil and fat-soluble nutrients
When consuming Miracle Choice Multi-Vitamin and Minerals, it is important to consume adequate amounts of water during the dosage and throughout the entire day. The water-soluble vitamins and minerals in the body need water in order to be absorbed and utilized properly.
Supplementing with a daily multi-vitamin does not replace the need for fruits and vegetables in the diet. Fruits and vegetables are an essential part of your diet and contain a wealth of fiber that is vital for digestive health. They also contain a wide array of phytonutrients (plant-based nutrients). Adding nutrient-dense produce such as broccoli, cauliflower, greens, cucumber, asparagus, tomatoes, and onions will provide countless benefits for the body.
When possible, aim to consume organic and/or locally grown foods.
Our food supply is becoming more nutritionally deficient because of:
– Farming methods. The current farming methods of burning crops rather than tilling residuals back into the soil, no longer using animal fertilizers that fortify the soil with essential trace minerals, and using synthetic chemicals for pest and weed control are eliminating important nutrients from crops.
– Mass food production. Mass production of food contributes to a lack of nutrients in our diet because vegetables and fruits are harvested prior to being ripe, which does not allow the important antioxidants in the skin and pulp to come to full completion. Produce must be ripened on the branch or vine to achieve their most abundant nutrient levels.
– Foreign grown produce. Fruits and vegetables that are grown in other countries and often picked prematurely and may lack nutrients and antioxidants. If the fruits and vegetables you eat are not local, picked ripe, and delivered to you fresh, then consumed within hours, you are most likely not receiving their full nutritional value.
– Processing. Food processing and refining has been shown to reduce vitamins and minerals in our food sources. Take white flour for example; the beneficial parts of the wheat berry that is high in fiber, essential fatty acids, and nutrients are removed. The remaining part, which is primarily starch, is then ground, bleached, and fortified with four nutrients.
– Cooking. Mineral contents of foods put through mass cooking were, on an average, 60-70 percent less than those in raw or uncooked forms.