Use Miracles of Health Organic Hemp Extract Elixir to:
– Treat Endocannabinoid Deficiency. Through the stresses and strains of modern living, the Endocannabinoid system can become depleted, making it less effective at bringing balance to the body. American neurologist, Dr. Ethan Russo has termed this as an Endocannabinoid deficiency, and suggests that it may be the root cause of difficult to explain illnesses such as migraines, fibromyalgia, MS, and IBS.
– Relieve pain. The cannabidiol (CBD), found in the hemp plant, can decrease pain and inflammation. CBD is an alternative to the highly addictive opiate-based pain medications, such as Vicodin and OxyContin.
– Calm anxiety. Endocannabinoids activate the part of the brain associated with feeling good. Supplementing with a full spectrum cannabinoid product can encourage the creation of receptors and endocannabinoids.
– Boost the immune system. Recent research suggest that CBD is a strong antioxidant that is more efficient than Vitamin C and Vitamin E at protecting cells from free radical damage.
– Boost heart health. The antioxidant properties in cannabinoids have been shown to benefit the heart and prevent cardiovascular disease. Animal studies suggest that cannabis treatment may prevent a range of cardiovascular conditions, including hypertension, stroke, coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis and heart attacks.
– Improve sleep quality. Cannabinoids in hemp extract are known to relieve pain, reduce anxiety and stress, and create a calming effect. All these factors contribute to increased sleep time and quality.
– Relieve PMS symptoms. The combination effect of cannabinoids blocking pain and reducing inflammation makes hemp extract a great option for women before or during their menstrual cycle.
– Prevent or decrease seizure activity. CBD oil has been especially useful in for children with seizure disorders, in many cases allowing them to stop taking prescribed sedatives that cause lethargic behavior.
– Treat or lessen opiate addiction. There is accumulating research that cannabinoids, and CBD in particular, appear to be a therapeutic option for pain and anxiety, without the dangers of overdose and addiction. And a recent study also found that CBD may help treat symptoms that are know to trigger relapse in alcoholics and drug addicts, like anxiety, withdrawal symptoms, cravings and impulsivity.
– Improve mental health. Cannabinoids are being studied for their positive effects on the brain. Early studies indicate that CBD boosts signaling in serotonin receptors, which can reduce anxiety and boost mood. Other studies are finding that CBD boosts neuron production in the hippocampus, offering a promising treatment for depression.
– Lessen or slow neurodegeneration disorders. The endocannabinoid system connects the body with the parts of the brain that control many things, such as pain, movement, and memory. Research is currently being conducted to examine cannabinoids as a possible treatment for disorders such as Parkinsons, MS, Huntingtons, epilepsy, tremors, Alzheimers, and schizophrenia.