Liposomal Vitamin C is the latest and most effective way to get your daily dose of Vitamin C.
It’s a water-soluble vitamin that is essential for the body to form collagen, which is important for healthy skin, muscles, tendons, and organs.
Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from infection and illness.*
Liposomal Vitamin C is a better way to get your daily dose of Vitamin C because it is more bioavailable. This means that your body can absorb and use more of the Vitamin C when it is in a liposomal form.
The liposomes in the Vitamin C help to protect it from being broken down by the stomach acids, so more of it gets into your bloodstream and can be used by your body.
Liposomal Vitamin C is also a great way to help protect your immune system. Vitamin C is a key nutrient for healthy immune function, and getting your daily dose in a liposomal form can help keep you healthy, especially during the winter months!
More than just an anti-oxidant
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums & teeth*
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Plays a role in protein production*
- Fights off free radical damage in the body by protecting cells and tissues*
- Vitamin C is one of the most proven, well-established and powerful immune boosting, anti-oxidant, anti-aging, anti-viral, anti-pathogenic and anti-toxin nutrient known to man. Virtually all cells in the body depend upon Vitamin C.*
Liposomal vs Traditional Vitamin C
Liposomal vitamin C is a form of nutrient that has been enhanced with lipids, which helps to improve absorption into the body. When taken regularly, it can help to boost energy levels, support the immune system, and promote healthy skin. Additionally, liposomal vitamin C can also help to maintain a positive mood.
If you are looking for an easy and convenient way to boost your vitamin C intake, liposomal vitamin C may be the perfect solution for you.
There are a few key differences between regular vitamin C and liposomal vitamin C.
First, regular vitamin C is not absorbed as well by the body as liposomal vitamin C. Additionally, regular vitamin C is less likely to enter the cells of the body where it is needed.
Liposomal vitamin C, on the other hand, is absorbed very well by the body and can enter cells where it is needed. This makes it a more effective way to get the nutrients you need.
Second, regular vitamin C can cause gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhea, while liposomal vitamin C does not have this effect.
Key Benefits of Liposomal Vitamin C
- Liposomal Vitamin C is a groundbreaking option for high-dose Vitamin C.*
- Liposomes deliver a higher concentration of Vitamin C into circulation than traditional supplements.*
- Liposomal preparation is when an active ingredient is encased in tiny fat like particles. This form of delivery is easier for the body to absorb increasing the overall concentration in the body.*
- Liposomal Vitamin C raises levels of Vitamin C in organs and areas of the body not previously possible without intravenous injection.*
- Encapsulating the vitamin in liposomes may ensure a faster, more effective delivery—helping your body reap more of the benefits more quickly.* This powerful form of transportation encapsulates the nutrient in a microscopic phospholipid bubble that carries it within minutes directly to the cells, protecting it from the destructive elements of the digestive system.