Herbs are a way to strengthen the body’s systems. The unique blend of herbs in Pura Site not only strengthen the digestive system, but are also powerful in combating harmful microorganisms in the body. The herbal combinations in Pura Site work together to break a parasites life cycle and eliminate the toxins left behind.
Ingredients in Pura Site:
– Black Walnut: Has the ability to cleanse the blood and intestines. It is good for treating ringworm, rashes, and expelling internal parasites. It can help aid sore throat, herpes, poison ivy, and warts. It’s also known to help build enamel on teeth.
– Diatomaceous Earth: Is a natural and safe way to kill parasites without chemicals. It is a non-toxic, safe substance made from crushed fossils of freshwater organisms and marine life. The microscopically sharp edges contact the insect or parasite and pierce their protective coating, so they dehydrate and die. Regarded as safe and non-toxic to animals and humans in recommended doses. Its positive effects also include balancing the intestinal flora, killing viruses, and absorbing toxins.
– Fumaric Acid: Has been used traditionally to treat skin irritations such as psoriasis, but has also been shown to treat gastrointestinal diseases.
– Wormwood: A powerful remedy for expelling parasites and worms. It is also an effective treatment for chronic diarrhea and leucorrhoea, and to strengthen digestive ability. It can increase stomach acidity and lowers fevers. It is also used for appetite loss and for liver, gallbladder, gastric and vascular disorder, including migraines. Wormwood has strong antimicrobial properties and is used for other infections as well.
– Clove: Used to dissolve eggs found in the intestines that have been left behind by worms. It’s believed to be the only herb that actually does destroy almost all parasite eggs. When used in conjunction with black walnut and wormwood, the three can break the parasite’s lifecycle. Clove is also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
– Ginger: Possesses unique anthelmintic effects, making it capable of destroying parasitic intestinal worms. It also cleanses the colon, while reducing spasms and cramps. It is good for indigestion, headache, gas, flu, diarrhea, fever, nausea, colic, boils, sore throat, and morning sickness. It also stimulates circulation and is a strong antioxidant.
– Olive Leaf: Fights all types of fungi, parasites, bacteria, and viruses. It builds the immune system and is known to have antioxidant properties. It is also good for treating high blood pressure, many infectious diseases, chronic fatigue, arthritis and psoriasis.
– Pau De Arco: An effective treatment of intestinal parasites and fungal diseases. It can be used to improve digestion and treat gastric and stomach ulcers. It’s an effective blood purifier against many toxic blood conditions, such as dermatitis and psoriasis. It’s also used to treat inflammatory bowel disease, tumors, rheumatism, candidvasis, warts, all types of infections, allergies, cancer, and cardiovascular problems.
– Milk Thistle: Helpful in cleansing the toxins given off by parasites. Silymarin is the primary component in Milk Thistle and is known to remove liver toxins. It stimulates the production of new liver cells and protects the liver from toxins and pollutants by preventing free radical damage. It is good for inflammatory bowel disorders, psoriasis, weakened immune system and all liver disorders. It has also shown anticancer effects against prostate cancer and breast cancer. It protects the kidneys and is effective for gallbladder and adrenal disorders.
– Turmeric Acid: Protects the liver against toxins, promotes bile production from the liver (a function that is often inhibited by parasites), normalizes digestion, fights free radicals, aids in circulation, lowers cholesterol levels and improves blood vessel health.