Probiotics are healthy bacteria that line the digestive tract. More than 5,000 strains of bacteria grow within the digestive tract and create the body’s good gut flora. This gut flora fuels the immune system and promotes healthy digestion. Our gut is an important first line of defense against infection, and contains one of the largest concentrations of immune cells. The gut-associated lymphoid tissue continually samples bowel contents and helps to prime our immune system against infection, while promoting tolerance to normal food components. Probiotic bacteria play an important role in this process, helping to boost our immunity and protect against atopic conditions such as eczema and asthma.
Supplementing with Miracle Choice™ PROBIOTIC 25 BILLION may help to maintain friendly colony-forming units (CFUs), which can be depleted by preservatives, sugar, grains, stress, antibiotics, and gastrointestinal disturbances.
Miracle Choice™ PROBIOTIC 25 BILLION bacteria strains survive harsh stomach acids to reach the intestinal tract where they exert their greatest benefits. Supplementing your diet with healthy bacteria will help fight off destructive enemies such as yeast, fungus, viruses, and the harmful bacteria that trigger illnesses.
Beneficial probiotic strains in Miracle Choice™ PROBIOTIC 25 BILLION :
– Lactobacillus acidophilus. Shown to relieve gas, bloating, and lactose sensitivities. Also known to help lower cholesterol levels and strengthen the immune system.
– Lactobacillus plantarum. Represses the growth of gas producing bacteria. Experiments have shown it may be useful in the treatment of depression.
– Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Supports bacterial balance in the digestive tract. May also support skin health and reduce the creation of stress hormones that lead to anxiety. Know to help suppress the harmful bacteria that lead to urinary tract and respiratory infections.
– Lactobacillus paracasei. Promotes digestive function and fights off harmful microorganisms. It is effective in treating diarrhea. Studies show it boosts the immune system and energy levels, and may also relieve fatigue.
– Lactobacillus salivarius. Produces lactic acid, which helps fight bad bacteria and makes an ideal environment for other probiotics. It grows rapidly and eliminates bad bacteria quickly. It also assists in the digestion of proteins.
– Lactobacillus casei. Supports immunity and helps fight infections.
– Bifidobacterium lactis. Helps digest lactose, sugars, fibers, and macronutrients. It is helpful in the support of bowel movements and overall bowel health. It may also help treat diarrhea, encourage healthy cholesterol levels, and even fight the effects of celiac disease
– Bifidobacterium longum. Aids liver function, reduces inflammation in the gut, and removes metals from the body.
– Bifidobacterium breve. Helps colonize healthy gut flora and crowd out bad bacteria.
– Strepto thermophilus. Supports colon health and the immune system. It helps to digest lactose. It can also protect against small intestine irritation and fight against antibiotic-associated diarrhea.