Cleanse Caps contain a proprietary blend of herbs that assist in removing the most recent layer of fecal debris in the colon and bowels.
Herbs in Cleanse Caps:
– Aloe Vera. An antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral. Helps to sooth stomach irritation and support a healthy digestive system. A natural laxative that, when ingested, can relieve the symptoms of constipation.
– Anise. Used as a diuretic. Helpful for the digestive track and can remove excess mucus. Also used to relieve gas and intestinal cramping.
– Fennel. Used for constipation and stomach problems. Promotes the functioning of the kidneys, liver and spleen. Relieves abdominal pain, colon disorder, gas and gastrointestinal spasms.
– Rhubarb. Assists in fighting infection and elimination of worms. Enhances gallbladder function. Used for constipation, mal absorption, and disorders of the colon, spleen and liver.
– Senna. Increases peristaltic movements in the intestinal tract, especially the lower intestine and colon. Restores the digestive system and is an effective laxative with similar properties to rhubarb and aloe.
– Slippery Elm. Soothes inflamed mucous membranes in the bowels, stomach and urinary tract. Used for treatment of diarrhea, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, and gastritis.