It’s a Divine Right to Give Yourself the Best
After we are confused about how to give ourselves “The Best”, we tend to wait for others to offer it to us. Our ego has a tendency to deny us of a wonderful life. There have been many past, old teachings, beliefs and experiences suggesting we are not worthy of the best and the finest nor should we expect it. NOT SO!
Contrary to our ego, not only should we have the best in life, we have a divine right to give ourselves “The Best”.
For today, set aside the fears, limitations and beliefs, the news/television and dream about ideas that can give you the best of life.
Remember insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. This is your chance to change some patterns. Another known universal law… form follows thought. It’s so simple and freeing. If you want to change your world, change your thoughts. It’s time to create a new plan.
Here are a few ideas to begin with:
- Start by giving yourself the best of friends. Surround yourself with people who inspire you and support the very best for you: people that will bring love, light and laughter to your world.
- Give yourself opportunities to learn new things. Read and inform yourself with all the wonderful and creative knowledge that is available.
- Choose the best foods to nourish your body with. May they be fresh, nutritious and especially lovingly prepared.
- Wear the best shoes, socks and underwear you can afford. Sleep on the best pillow. Respect your body and spirit by clothing it with the fabrics that reflect your light.
- Allow yourself to be around the best of nature. Enjoy daily the fresh air and the beauty of Mother Earth. Spend some time with the flowers, the trees, the lakes and oceans, and the mountains.
- Listen to the best inspiring and motivating music and entertainment. Choose between inspirational art or soul deadening work. Feed your spirit the best creative works. Go to botanical gardens, museums and the theater.
- Keep raising the quality of life for yourself by believing you deserve the best of life.
We start by being aware of making small daily choices. I challenge you to make three simple affirmations that will inspire you to “Give Yourself the Best”.