Hello Fall Sale - Enjoy 20% Off + a FREE Tote Bag on all Immune Support Orders | coupon code: HELLOFALL
What is Full Spectrum Hemp Extract?
When you start with the finest raw ingredients, the process of turning whole botanicals that organically grown and expertly picked, into premium supplements is crucially important. To do this, Miracles of Health believes in the Full-Spectrum method of extraction.
The Full-Spectrum extraction method keeps all the cannabinoids from the botanical as close to its natural makeup as possible in order to maintain the plant’s natural integrity and balance, enhancing its overall therapeutic effects and keeping the extract as close to the original plant as possible.
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are therapeutic compounds found in the hemp plant. There are over 100 identified cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. There are two categories of cannabinoids:
- External (cannabinoids), originating outside the body
- Internal, originating inside the body, known as endocannabinoids, which again are compounds naturally produced by the human body.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive, naturally occurring cannabinoid found in therapeutic hemp.
- CBD is extracted from specific varieties of hemp. Chemically, CBD is one of 85 chemical substances known as cannabinoids, which are all found in the cannabis plant.
- CBD is the second most abundant compound in hemp, typically representing up to 40% of its extracts.
- CBD is NOT marijuana because it contains less than 0.29% of THC. Marijuana has a THC content of 0.3% or higher.
- CBD helps to bring the entire body back into balance.
- Cannabidoil, CBD, is rapidly becoming an accepted means of relief from anxiety and inflammation.
- CBD is known to be an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-spams, anti-convulsant, anti-psychotic, and anti-tumoral.
- CBD also directly activates serotonin receptors, causing an anti-depressant effect.
Cannabidiol (CBD) has been shown to assist in healing various conditions such as anxiety, cancer, cardiovascular disease, chronic pain, crohn’s disease, diabetes, nausea, IBS, rheumatoid arthritis, PTSD, schizophrenia, strokes and more.
Important Terms to Understand
Cannabis: hemp, therapeutic hemp, whole plant hemp, and marijuana are all synonyms for cannabis. There is zero dif-ference between hemp, therapeutic hemp and whole plant hemp.
- What makes Marijuana different from hemp is strictly THC content.
- 0.3% THC or higher = Marijuana
What Are the Potential Benefits
Scientific and clinical studies underscore CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of conditions including: arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, MS, chronic pain, schizophrenia, PTSD, antibiotic resistant infections, epilepsy, and other neurological disorders.
Used for Neurodegeneration
The ECS helps maintain an up/down balance within the central nervous system.
- Cannabinoid receptors are important in the pathology of Alzheimer’s disease and cannabinoids succeed in preventing the neurodegenerative process occurring in the disease.
- In a 2007 study found that targeting the ECS might be useful for the treatment of MS.
- CBD may represent a very promising agent with the highest protective therapeutic uses in the treatment of neurodegenerative illnesses such as Parkinson’s disease.
Used for Anxiety
CBD has shown to reduce anxiety in patients with social anxiety disorder and researchers suggest that it may also be effective for panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Studies have found CBD to be an inhibitor of anxiety, to be antipsychotic, and an antidepressant.
- A 2009 discovery in Israel showed that the fear center of the brain contains a significant number of endocannabinoid receptors.
- Cannabinoids were found to be therapeutic in treating PTSD through modulating panic responses both before and after painful and traumatic events.
What Are the Potential Benefits
Used for Chronic Inflammation Related Illness
- Almost all age-related illnesses have at their root chronic inflammation of some kind; everything from autoimmune disease, cancer, neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- CBD has shown huge benefits for multiple forms of inflammation related pain including IBS, Crohn’s disease and pancreatic issues.
- A 2004 study found that an endocannabinoid deficiency may underlie migraines.
- Studies report patients suffering from illnesses as diverse as Parkinson’s, MS, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease are finding relief from their symptoms and even possibly slowing down the on-set of the disease through consuming cannabis.
Used for Skin Disorders
- As the largest organ in the body, it should come as little surprise that the endocannabinoid system is also present in our skin. Scientist’s believe that disruption to the endocannabinoid system’s balance might bring about the development of a whole host of skin diseases including acne, dermatitis, dry skin, hair loss, ex-cessive hair growth, itching, skin tumors, pain, psoriasis and skin cancer.
- One way of stimulating the skin’s ECS receptors is by topically applying cannabinoids such as CBD onto the problem areas.
- The ECS’s main purpose in the skin is to control and balance growth and survival of skin cells as well as to produce proper immune responses.