- How often should I take Vegetal Silica? The suggested usage is 1 teaspoon 2 or 3 times a day in a glass of purified water.
- Should I take Vegetal Silica with food? For best results, take Vegetal Silica on an empty stomach.
- What are some of the benefits of taking Vegetal Silica? Vegetal Silica supports hair, skin, nails, teeth, bones and connective tissues. It also supports the immune and circulatory system, stimulates cell metabolism, reduces healing time for broken bones, and increases focus and concentration.
- How does Vegetal Silica help with calcium deficiencies? According to extensive research done by Professor Louis Kervran, a former Minister of Health of France, the only way to overcome calcium deficiencies is to supplement with bioactive forms of silica, potassium, and magnesium. Organic silica is crucial for optimal utilization of calcium.
Miracle Choice Vegetal Silica is nature’s solution for symptoms of calcium depletion. Major calcium benefits are best derived from Vegetal Silica. Our body contains approximately 7 grams of silica at birth, and the amount present decreases over time. Silica is found abundantly in the hair, skin, nails, aorta, connective tissue and throughout the skeletal structure. Through the use of Vegetal Silica we are able to obtain the most usable calcium for our bodies.
- How should Vegetal Silica be stored? Refrigerate Vegetal Silica after opening and keep lid tightly sealed.