- What are probiotics?
robiotics are the beneficial bacteria and natural bacteria colonies found in the digestive tract that promote balance, health and proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Why take Miracle Choice™ PROBIOTIC 25 BILLION supplement?
Stress, poor diet, antibiotic use, chlorinated water, and other environmental factors cab disrupt the balance of the digestive tract. Probiotic supplement use repopulates the digestive tract with the healthy bacteria it needs to maintain proper digestive and immune health.
- What health issues can be helped with the use of Miracle Choice™ PROBIOTIC 25 BILLION?
Major health benefits of Miracle Choice Probiotics include the prevention and treatment of:
- Antibiotic-Induced Diarrhea
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Vaginal Yeast Infections and Bacterial Vaginosis
- Food Allergies
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (such as Ulcerative Colitis & Crohn’s Disease)
- Lactose Intolerance
Taking a daily probiotic supplement has been shown to help restore a balanced digestive system and promote healthy digestion and natural defenses.
- When is the best time of day to take Miracle Choice Probiotics?
The suggested use is to take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach.
- Should Miracle Choice Probiotics be taken with food?
Miracle Choice Probiotics should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Do Miracle Choice Probiotics need to be refrigerated?
Yes, keep probiotics refrigerated to maintain potency.
- Should I take Miracle Choice Probiotics while taking antibiotics?
You should consider taking probiotic foods or supplements whenever you’re on antibiotics, which can wipe out intestinal bacteria indiscriminately, including those that help keep the digestive system functioning normally and may support immune system function. Start taking probiotics twice a day as soon as you start taking antibiotics, and continue for a few days after you finish.
- Are probiotic supplements safe?
Yes, because probiotics are naturally occurring in the body, they are considered extremely safe.