Common Questions About Our Nano Colloidal Silver
- How much Colloidal Silver should I take? A suggested use is 1 teaspoon three times daily for fourteen days. Children can be given ¼ to ½ of the adult dosage.
- Why should I take Colloidal Silver? Colloidal Silver is a health supplement commonly used to kill bacteria, viruses, germ and fungus infections. Silver has been known to make the immune system stronger and more effective at combating disease.
- Can Colloidal Silver be used externally? Yes, Colloidal Silver is also useful externally. It can be applied directly to cuts, burns, cold sores, open sores and other lesions. Dab or spray on eczema, mosquito bites, acne and dandruff. Colloidal Silver works best when placed in contact with the source of infection. Spray on athletes foot, use as a gurgle for sore throats, or as a mouth/teeth rinse. Spray on nappy rash. It can be used as drops in the eyes and ears for infection. For sinusitis, pour half a teaspoon into the palm of your hand and draw up nostrils alternatively twice each side several times a day.
- Does Colloidal Silver help with digestion? When taken with meals it can improve digestion and eliminates fermentation.
- Does Colloidal Silver help with parasite infections? The level of Colloidal Silver must be adequate enough to be absorbed into your body and organs in order to kill the parasites. Therefore consistency consuming Colloidal Silver is essential in combating parasites. The eggs that parasites lay cannot hatch when there is sufficient Colloidal Silver in the surrounding tissue.
- Can Colloidal Silver be used to treat animals? Colloidal Silver can be given alongside drugs recommended by your veterinarian; the overall intention is to regain health and vitality. Given with a syringe twice daily it has the most beneficial effect.
For larger animals such as horses, symptoms such as coughs and colds, hoof abscesses and eye infections respond best by administration of a high dosage for 5 days followed by the daily-recommended allowance.
- Can Colloidal Silver be given to children? Children can be given ¼ to ½ of adult dosage. A suggested use for adults is 1 teaspoon three times daily for fourteen days.
- What does Colloidal Silver taste like? Colloidal Silver may taste a little bitter and metallic.
- What concentration of Colloidal Silver is best? Many studies indicate that in the range of 5 – 10 ppm (parts per million or mg/l), colloidal silver has little effect on ‘friendly’ bacteria, while being highly useful against infections and eliminating various microbes, viruses and fungi. There are also studies results that suggest colloidal silver solutions in higher concentrations are beneficial for many skin conditions and other external ailments.
Nature’s Super Antibiotic Alternative
Protection from Viruses, Bacteria & Fugus
Strengthen & Support the Immune System
74+ Organic Plant-based Minerals
20 Essential Amino Acids
Silver can also be used as a topical for skin conditions or as a disinfectant for cleaning surfaces!