Do you have chronic colds?
We are constantly exposed to cold-causing organisms without them actually causing a cold. Your immune system health is the deciding factor in whether you “catch” a cold or not. Over 200 different viruses cause colds. Drugstore remedies only suppress symptoms and have side effects like dizziness or fatigue. A cold is really a cleansing condition, so it may be better to just let it happen, and let your body start fresh, with a stronger immune system. Still, it’s hard to work, sleep, and be around other people with cold symptoms. Natural therapies are effective for relieving cold misery while your body gets on with its job of cleaning house.
Steps to better cold care
- Take vitamin C or Ester C, 1000mg every hour, preferably in powder form with juice, throughout the day, at first signs of a cold. Take zinc lozenges as needed to ease a sore throat.
- Take Miracles of Health Colloidal Silver, 1 teaspoon (5ml) three times daily for fourteen days, children ¼ to ½ of adult dosage.
- Take Pura Cleanse, 1 serving 1 to 2 times daily to excrete toxins from the body and to minimize symptoms of releasing impurities.
- Avoid sugary foods, fried foods, and dairy foods. They all increase production of mucous.
- Eat lightly, but with good nutrition. A vegetarian diet is best at this time, so the body won’t have to work so hard at digestion.
- Drink plenty of liquids. 6-8 glasses of fresh fruit and vegetable juices, herb teas and water daily will help flush toxins out of your system.
- Keep warm. Don’t worry about a fever unless it is prolonged or high.
- Take a long hot bath, spa or sauna. Toxins will pass out though the skin.
- Stay relaxed. Go to bed early, and get plenty of sleep. Most cell regeneration occurs between midnight and 4 a.m.
- Use Xylitol nasal wash every day to help keep any bacteria that enters your breathing passages from multiplying.
- Think positively about becoming well. Optimism can be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Wash hands and clean counter tops frequently to prevent virus spread.
- Light exercise is better than vigorous exercise during a cold. A daily walk revs up immune response and gives you some fresh air. A walk puts cleansing oxygen into your lungs, and stops you from feeling sorry for yourself.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. … Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on our website.
Cleanse & Detox