Building a Healthy Immune System
Building a Healthy and Strong Immune System
How to help your child build a Strong Immune System?
We can build our immune systems by a few healthy steps. Teach children to wash their hands well after using the restroom, after playing outdoors in the dirt, after playing with pets, and before eating. Germs carried on the hands can be carried into the body through the mouth. If the immune system is weak, the child can become ill.
- A specific supplement that can help build your child’s immune system is Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to boost the immune system. Vitamin C helps to produce antibodies that fight infection, viruses, and bacteria and helps to protect the body from colds, flu, and even stomach viruses. Vitamin C can even help to prevent allergies. Children can begin chewing Vitamin C as young as two years of age.
- High quality probiotics are another great supplement that boosts the immune system. Probiotics support gastrointestinal health and healthy immune system function. In addition, healthy intestinal flora also helps to create a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients.
- 75% of the immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics can boost immunity by fighting the bad bacteria in the intestinal system. This prevents “leaky gut” from occurring which is the main cause of inflammation and allergies. It also helps to improve digestion, assimilation, and elimination. For children, you can always break open the capsule and put the powder in a drink or mix into food.
- Vitamin D-3 is most important for boosting immunity and helping to hold calcium in the bone. It is often recommended that children take 1,000 IU per day and adults take 5,000 IU per day in order to be healthy and strong.
- Colloidal silver is a natural anti-microbial that kills all one celled disease causing pathogens including bacteria, viral forms, and fungal forms. Silver suffocates these microbials in a matter of minutes so they may be cleared from the body through the elimination channels. Our silver contains extremely small particles ranging from 0.01 to 0.001 microns in diameter and suspended in water. This type of silver is excellent for preventing viruses, bacteria, colds, and flu.
- Regular bowel movements are important to your child’s health. The trick with psyllium is to not overwhelm the child with it. Gradually introducing it is a good idea – increasing the dose very gradually over a two week period. Infiltration of the total dose of psyllium into the child’s diet over a whole day may make the process easier rather than putting the whole dose in one meal. It can be added to any mushy food. The best thing is to take out the required amount of psyllium in the morning and then infiltrate it throughout the day in mushy or liquid foods (e.g. mashed potatoes, soup, yogurt). The psyllium should be mixed into the food and then one should wait until the initial sandy consistency has disappeared as the psyllium absorbs water from the food.
So help your children have an excellent, healthy school year by working with them to keep their immune systems strong! Make sure they have a nutritional diet, healthy living habits, exercise, fresh air, sunshine, pure water, proper rest, and healthy nutrients for boosting immunity.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. … Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on our website.