Did you know that throughout the world fall is considered a wonderful and sacred time to make positive changes in your life?
Leaves falling from trees is a powerful symbol for the fall. As the leaves delicately drift to the earth to be turned into soil through the process of composting, we too can allow thoughts, feelings, and old patterns to fall away as well. This is the perfect time of year to follow the wisdom of the trees and “let it all go”!
Let this fall be your sacred time to make changes and allow yourself the chance to do things in your life differently. Whether you are the one making a choice or it is a choice or situation from the outside that affects you, CHANGE is inevitable.
CHANGE always brings something new into life. Anything new always requires a RESET. This should be an exciting time. When one door closes, another one opens and it really does not matter who is closing or opening the doors. The result is the same. Always consider CHANGE to be a gift from spirit and one that keeps life from becoming stagnant.
Here are some helpful hints regarding CHANGE.
- Embrace it from your heart.
- Ask for support.
- Do it for you and not someone else.
- Complete what you are leaving behind and tie up all loose ends.
- Be patient and honor right timing.
- Honor the beginning of something new through celebration.
- Pay attention to the RESET that is part of the change.
- Pay attention to the details of what is needed to support the change.
- Make sure to stay balanced throughout the process, as it is an important aspect of successful change.
Great CHANGE can happen in all areas of health and physical well-being. This is a physical time where anything you consciously do that affects the physical body will be powerful and has an opportunity to be grounded and permanent.