The benefits of using Miracle Choice 100% Organic Hemp Extract topically include:
– Localized relief for pain, soreness, and inflammation. The pain-killing properties of cannabinoids, absorbed through the skin into CB2 receptors, can offer relief from inflammation and the pain that comes with it. Cannanidiol (CBD), a main compound of hemp extract, has been shown to limit the release of pro-inflammatory signals throughout the body.
– Improved muscle relaxation and a reduction in cramping. Studies have shown that the cannabinoids in hemp may relax muscles by inhibiting the neuron transmission of pain.
– Safer pain management. Cannabinoids are being studied for their ability to desensitize the body’s pain receptors. The natural plant based extract can be used as a safe alternative to addictive painkillers and muscle relaxers.
– Improvement in skin conditions. The topical absorption of cannabinoids has been shown to relieve symptoms of psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, eczema and itching. Other studies have shown that cannabinoids are not only able to relieve symptoms, but also to treat the underlying causes.
– Arthritic relief. Cannabinoids are useful for people with arthritis and other chronic pain conditions because it relieves pain and reduces inflammation.
– Natural plant-based skin care. The anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties of hemp, along with the moisturizing and protective qualities of the omega fatty acids present, are a wonderful skin-healing treatment.
The benefits of taking Miracle Choice 100% Organic Hemp Extract orally include:
– Headache relief. Small studies conducted suggest that migraine sufferers may have a deficiency of endocannabinoids. Taking a full spectrum product, that includes CBD, can help restore natural levels of endocannabinoids in the body and relieve symptoms.
– Protection from neurodegeneration. The endocannabinoid system helps maintain balance within the central nervous system, and its receptors. Research is ongoing to study cannabinoids and their positive effects on the brain. Studies have shown that cannabinoids reduce inflammation, which is a root cause of many neurological disorders. Cannabinoids may also be able to slow the accumulation of protein in the brain, which is thought to be a contributing factor in Alzheimer’s disease.
– Reduced inflammation. CBD has been shown beneficial for multiple forms of inflammation related pain, including IBS, Crohnâ€™s disease, and pancreatic issues.
– Increased sleep time and quality. Cannabinoids in hemp have shown to relieve stress, calm the mind, and restore peaceful sleep. Taken a few hours before bedtime, people report greatly improved sleep quality.
– Improved muscle relaxation. Cannabinoids can help by reducing pain and inflammation. Once inflammation has decreased, muscle tension will subside.
– Reduced anxiety and stress. Studies have found CBD to be an inhibitor of anxiety. It is being studied for its antipsychotic and antidepressant qualities.
– PTSD relief. Cannabinoids have been found to be therapeutic in treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by protecting the brain from damage done by physical and emotional trauma. Forgetting bad memories is a crucial function of the endocannabinoid system.
– Increased neuroplasticity. A healthy Endocannabinoid System (ECS) increases our ability to have new perspectives and experiences. When we try new things, we literally change our brain functions for the better in a process called neuroplasticity. Evidence suggests that the ECS may be involved in generating subtle but therapeutic shifts in the ways we perceive the world, relate to our internal landscape, think and feel about ourselves, and interact with each other.
– Safer pain management. The effectiveness of cannabinoids for managing pain continues to be shown in different studies. Given the side effects and highly addictive qualities of prescription pain medication, cannabinoids are a promising option for safer treatment.
– Reduced PMS symptoms. The hemp extract cannabinoids enter your body through the endocannabinoid receptors and help create and release calming chemicals that improve your mood. In addition, the cannabinoids help with inflammation, pain, irritability, and cramping.
– Nausea relief. CBD has been shown to bind with receptors and turn off the signals in the brain that cause nausea. Cannabinoids have also become widely accepted as a way to help treat nausea and loss of appetite in cancer patients.
– Digestive relief. Cannabinoids can reduce inflammation, calm cramping, and treat diarrhea.
– Decreased social anxiety. Studies have shown that cannabinoids can help calm the amygdala, which is the part of the brain that controls fear.
– Possible symptom relief for those with seizures, cancer, diabetes, fibromyalgia, and other neurological disorders. Ground breaking research continues to be done on the use of both hemp and marijuana products for treating a multitude of disorders. Several scientific reports demonstrate that CBD benefits include possessing anti-proliferative, pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion.