Enjoy Free Shipping with orders of $175 or more!
Beauty Benefits of Tea
Health and Beauty Benefits of Tea
Tea offers many health and beauty benefits.
Tea contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are great for enhancing your beauty. Whether it’s to soothe acne, refresh tired eyes, moisturize hair, or achieve glowing skin, tea can be used in many different ways as part of your beauty routine.
- Add shine to dull, lackluster hair.A hair rinse using green or black tea will boost brassy, blah strands. Simply steep tea bags in boiling water for 15 minutes and allow to cool for a few hours or overnight. Pour the tea onto freshly-washed hair and leave for ten minutes. Be sure to shampoo and condition afterward to seal in the shine.
- Soothes sunburns.Cold compresses made out of tea bags can relieve pain and reduce redness. Calm and soothe skin from sunburn by using cold, green tea bags, or dip a soft cloth into some green tea and use it on the affected area.
- Minimizes bug bites.We love lying out in the grass, but we sure hate mosquito bites. To take down the sting and bumps, apply a used, cold chamomile tea bag directly to the area — and relax.
- Reduces puffy eyes and dark under-eye circles.Here’s another reason not to toss out your used bags of Earl Grey. One of the many beauties we met on the streets of New York City swears by this cheap, puffy-eye treatment. The caffeine in the tea bags helps to shrink blood vessels underneath the skin and eliminate darkness around the eye area.
- Rids smelly-feet odor.Take off your shoes and socks and soak your feet for 15-20 minutes in a warmed solution of boiled black tea. Black tea helps keep the feet from sweating and smelling. The tannic acid in tea is both antibacterial and antifungal.
- Tones and moisturizes dry skin.Spritz cool green tea or chamomile tea onto your face (you can also apply it with a cotton ball) twice a day to draw out impurities, shrink large pores, and get that healthy glow. This is a great natural toner for clean and clear skin.
- Calms skin after shaving.If your legs are itchy and red after shaving, try pressing a cool black tea bag onto your limbs. The tannins work to provide immediate relief from razor burns.
- Use as a mouthwash:To soothe a tooth ache or get rid of bad breath, use green tea or peppermint tea as a mouthwash.
Herbal Cleanse Caps – Regular Strength | Constipation Support Capsules
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. … Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on our website.