20% Off CBD Products + Free Shipping with Promo Code SPRING20
Additional information about Pura Cleanse II:
– Pura Cleanse II is in a 9 oz pouch versus the 16 oz Pura Cleanse pouch. The suggested serving is 1 to 2 teaspoons per day, mixed in water or juice. The 9 oz pouch provides a one to one and a half month supply.
–Pura Cleanse II is a newer version of the original Pura Cleanse formula. It is identical except for fructose, which is a sugar sweetener, and Senna, which is a laxative and activates peristalsis (movement through the intestinal tract). The action and fiber content are the same.
– When consuming additional fiber it is also vital to consume more water.
Pure water assists with detoxification. The water helps separate blood platelets and floods fatty tissues where toxins often accumulate. While undergoing any kind of detoxification protocol, drinking additional water is necessary.
If you increase your daily intake of fiber without adding water, you can experience constipation, cramping, clogging and even blockages in your intestinal tract. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of purified water a day, and increase the amount if you experience any kind of constipation or intestinal cramping. Because fiber absorbs water like a sponge, if there is not enough additional water consumed, you may have some intestinal distress. A lack of water can result in bowel movements that are difficult to pass. Stool that is high in fiber and low in water can become hard and dry, defeating fiber’s primary purpose. Increasing your fiber intake will increase your thirst. Listen to your thirst receptors and drink more water.
– Pura Cleanse II contains 5 grams of fiber per serving; 1 gram of insoluble fiber and 4 grams of soluble fiber.
– Pura Cleanse II contains no GMO’s, Yeast, Wheat, Rye, Soy, Salt, Dairy, Animal Products, Fillers, Binders or Artificial Ingredients.
– Suggested Usage: Blend, shake or stir briskly one-two teaspoons of Pura Cleanse II into 8-10 oz. of juice or water, one to two times per day, or as desired. Notice: This herb and fiber drink should be consumed with a full glass of juice or water. Consuming this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not consume herb and fiber drink if you have difficulty swallowing.
WARNING: Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition. As with many natural products, color and taste may vary from lot to lot.
Store in a cool, dry place.