20% Off CBD Products + Free Shipping with Promo Code SPRING20
From soil to oil shapes our mindful cultivation and innovative practices. It means that Miracles of Health cares about each and every step, starting from the germination of our seeds, to building our soil with organic compost and amendments, all the way through the cannabis life cycle. We are pesticide-free every step of the way.
The presence of pesticides on any consumed plant material may increase the body’s toxic load and can contribute in numerous and unpredictable ways to ill health. Purchasing organic cannabis can easily eliminate this risk.
Our grower uses Living Soil. Living soil is a productive organic system that produces healthy harvests with minimal inputs. Living soil naturally produces better results than conventional agriculture. Our grower ensures that all plant materials meet the highest standards before the harvested plants are trimmed. The trim that is used for our salves and tinctures is carefully sorted and stored before going through the supercritical vapor distillation, which is solvent free.
The extraction process is the first in the world to utilize heated air and a proprietary condensation method to selectively distill and isolate the active compounds of the cannabis plant. This process we use produces the cleanest, purest, terpene-rich hemp extract, perfect for the entourage effect in our infused products.
The entourage effect means that our oil is grown, processed and extracted to maintain the full integrity of all plant compounds (cannabinoids) in the final product, making it Full-Spectrum.
– Cannabis has many historical roots. The Chinese were using it as medicine thousands of years ago. George Washington grew hemp at his home. For most of United States history, cannabis was legal and used in tinctures and extracts.
When cannabis was labeled as a drug, medical research involving the plant came to a stop. It is only in the most recent years that large amounts of people are turning back to the cannabis plants to treat ailments. Research on the many remedies of cannabinoids, chief among them cannabidiol (CBD), has begun again.
– The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is the largest neurotransmitter system in the body. Endocannabinoids naturally occur in the body and connect it with the parts of the brain that control mood, appetite, and pain.
The body can become deficient in endocannabinoids, and become out of balance. This deficiency is being studied as an underlying cause in many medical conditions.
In addition to consuming a Hemp-based full-spectrum cannabinoid supplement to promote a healthy ECS, other steps can be taken to boost your endocannabinoid production.
– Increase your Omega 3 Intake
– Exercise regularly
– Take your vitamins, supplements, and probiotics
– Reduce consumption of alcohol
– Eat plenty of leafy greens