– The ancient wisdom of herbs has resurfaced as more women become disillusioned with the synthetic hormone replacement therapies so common in modern society. Women are simplifying their lives and turning to the purity and beauty of nature to provide them with the feeling of harmony and balance that makes their lives more complete.
– Nature provides the answer women are searching for in botanicals known as phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens are almost identical in chemical structure to the estrogen and progesterone produced naturally in the human body, and are able to support the needs of both pre and post-menopausal women.
– When we think of female hormones, we think of estrogen and progesterone. Generally speaking, estrogen initiates the process of sexual maturation and physical development at puberty. Progesterone is primarily responsible for maintaining pregnancy. Although estrogen deficiencies have been given a considerable amount of attention, current research has proven that progesterone deficiencies are just as common.
– Estrogen and progesterone work hand in hand, alternating the control of the menstrual cycle at specific times. Hormones, when in balance, work quietly and with the utmost discretion. When hormones are out of balance, they make their presence known in obvious and often very irritating ways. Symptoms associated with pre-menstrual syndrome and menopause such as water retention, mood swings, hot flashes, back pain, and sore breasts can all be signs that a woman’s hormones are out of balance. Many of these symptoms are caused by a progesterone deficiency in addition to an estrogen imbalance. Evidence shows when progesterone levels are balanced, pre-menstrual syndrome, and other menopausal difficulties dramatically improve.
– Suggested Serving: Take 2 to 3 capsules with meals or as desired, as an addition to every day diet.
– Each Full Moon bottle contains, 180 capsules, a 1 month+ supply
CAUTION: Use of nutritional supplements is an individual responsibility and decision. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, children, the elderly, those with known medical conditions, those taking medication, or anyone opting not to assume the responsibility of that decision should use this product under proper medical supervision.*
STORAGE: Store this product in a cool dry place below 30°C (86°F). Keep out of reach of children.
Other Ingredients May Contain: Vegetarian Capsule, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide, Rice Flour and Water
Supplement Facts/Label Info