Hello Fall Sale - Enjoy 20% Off + a FREE Tote Bag on all Immune Support Orders | coupon code: HELLOFALL
5 Easy Tips to Feeling Better
Instantly Jump Start Your Well-Being – 5 Tips to Feeling Better
Busy, modern lifestyles can take a toll on our immune system. If you’re struggling to fight a lingering illness, it could be a sign your body is lacking vital nutrients. Vitamin deficiencies weaken your immune system and allow those annoying health bugs to persist. So how can you make sure your body is receiving enough essential vitamins and minerals?
Low glucose levels could leave you feeling fatigued, dizzy, and irritable, as well as cause headaches and nausea. To help you maintain your energy levels throughout the day, include these energy- boosting foods in your diet:
- Eat Your Greens: PURA GREEN is a 100% Organic Superfood Green Drink that Alkalizes and Energizes the Blood. Pura Green is a superior source of minerals, vitamins, chlorophyll, micronutrients, and antioxidants. Our premium blend of fresh, organic, green vegetables and wildcrafted herbs instantly alkalizes blood and boosts energy. PURA GREENis a powerful herbal antioxidant that helps to reduce weight, eliminate toxins, and encourage new cell growth.
- Take Your Minerals: Our 100% Organic Chelated Mineralsare comprised of 74+ Organic Plant-Derived Minerals and 20 Essential Amino Acids in an aqueous base of fulvic acid. Minerals balance and regulate our body chemistry, help metabolize nutrients efficiently, and provide antioxidant support. They assist in enhancing stamina and energy, and support nerve and brain function. Our Chelated Minerals undergo a Fulvic Chelation Process to maximize cell absorption and utilization of nutrients. Fulvic acid has the unique ability of bonding and enhancing mineral absorption.
- Eat Your Oats: An excellent source of complex carbohydrates, oats are also high in energy- boosting B-vitamins. These water-soluble nutrients help cells absorb glucose efficiently from the bloodstream to use as energy.
- Get Out in the Sun: A major source of vitamin D3 is the sun. Vitamin D3 is an immune-system regulator and is known to help fight disorders such as the common cold.
- Stock Up on Citrus Fruit: Not only can vitamin C give your immune system a much-needed boost, it is an effective antihistamine which could help relieve cold symptoms. Results of a study showed participants taking vitamin C experienced 30% less time housebound with illness.
- Cleanse & Detox: Pura CleanseandPura Cleanse II are the ultimate, high-fiber, 100% natural blends of 36 herbs made from superior quality ingredients and unbeatable synergy. Our Super Herb & Fiber Detox drinks are a natural, healthy, and effective way to clean your colon, skin, lungs, and kidneys. An unhealthy diet and lifestyle can result in bloating, gas, and constipation. Our formula supports bowel regulation, healthy digestion, cleansing, and detoxification. A cleaner bowel leads to cleaner blood — resulting in cleaner tissues — which then rebuilds itself more easily. Rebuilding is not an easy task and should not be regarded as a “quick-fix” solution or process. Lasting results take time. Drinking water is vital for detoxification! Remember to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
Fight Off Infection with These Tips:
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water or decaffeinated tea; avoid caffeine and alcohol as these can dehydrate you.
- Wash your hands regularly: Touching your nose or mouth can cause you to spread germs which can hinder your recovery. Studies have shown regular, thorough hand washing could prevent the spread of diarrhea and colds as well as lowering the risk of stomach bugs by 47%.
- Sleep: Sleep will help your body regain strength and recover more quickly. Aim for at least seven hours a night.
- Eat healthy: A healthy diet could give your immune system the boost it needs to shake off lingering infection. Health foods containing high amounts of protein, such as soups or Pura Green, could help in the production of antibodies which neutralize bacteria and viruses.
- Reduce your stress levels: High tension and stress levels could prolong your illness. Identify muscles which are tense and try to relax them by holding them in comfortable positions.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. … Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on our website.