One study found that women with cellulite show lymphatic system deficiencies. Another study found that 80 percent of overweight women have sluggish lymphatic systems and that getting this system flowing smoothly is the key to easy weight loss and improved feelings of well-being.
• A light morning meal will leave you feeling energized and ready to begin the day.
• High nutrient breakfast recipes combined with fewer calories enhance your concentration, boosts your metabolism, and heightens your sense of well-being.
• Fabulous healthy snack recipes that help your body burn fuel to produce energy and to help keep your blood sugar from fluctuating.
• Eating lighter main meals and having snacks in between will help boost your metabolism and you will process food faster when you eat and add to your weight-loss program.
• Tasty and healthy, these recipes emphasize lots of delicious fresh produce, whole grains, and lean protein to help fuel your afternoon.
• Protect yourself from consuming excess calories and bring your own lunch from home and choose minimally processed and packaged foods.
• Recipes that help you to find, develop, and activate healthy eating habits that suit your personal needs and level of health that will benefit you and compliment your lifestyle.
• Preparing eand eating meals in a positive manner is an absolute requirement from proper digestion.
• Improve your diet by adding a leafy, green flavorful, and tempting salad.
• You can add zest to your salad with these incredible salad dressing recipes that are light and highlight the delicate flavors of greens as well as other dressings that provide a variety of delicious creamy textures.
• Creative vegetable recipes that deliver taste and nutrition can make a perfect compliment to any entree or simply be enjoyed alone.
• Dark leafy greens, broccoli, and zucchini alkaline and balance the acidity of animal protein and provide vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
• Soups can have an infinite variety of flavors and textures. They can be hearty or subtle, spicy or simple, hot or cold, sweet or tangy or salty.
• They have a universal appeal because of their much needed nutrition, variety, convenience, and low cost.
• Recipes that naturally indulge your sweet tooth that are delicious, tempting, and healthy.
• Increased nutritional value can be found by substituting wheat flour for bleached, using low-fat dairy, or even by using natural sugars instead of refined ones.
• Adding healthy beverages throughout the day such as fresh vegetable and fruits juices, can be an easy way for busy people to get much needed additional nutrients.
• Please continue to drink lots of water as water helps activate herbs and a well hydrated body helps to slow down the aging process.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DISCLAIMER: The material on this site is intended as an educational tool to offer information about alternative healing and health maintenance options available. The information and advice on this site is intended solely for informational and educational purposes and not as medical advice.