The BEST Colon Cleanser Ever Made!
Pura Cleanse is the ultimate super herb and fiber total body cleansing detox supplement mix. Our formula is a 100% natural, gentle and effective combination of 36 herbs and fiber that supports bowel regulation and healthy digestion.
Proper elimination from the colon is extremely important. Toxins within the colon are absorbed by the blood and carried to the liver to be detoxified. Too many toxins can overload the liver and cause many problems from fatigue to skin problems. A colon that is not getting enough fiber can lead to problems with constipation and irregularity. Pura Cleanse will aid in the elimination of waste, as well as keep the cells of the colon wall in good working order.
Most people are holding onto these toxins, rather than circulating them out of the cells daily. The longer the body holds onto these toxins, the greater the risk of developing an illness.
A typical American diet holds an average of eight meals of undigested food and waste material in the colon, while an individual consuming a high fiber diet hold only three meals. Putrefying foods in the intestinal tract interfere with the body’s ability to circulate properly and maximize the absorption of nutrients. In order for the immune system to be healthy and strong, the toxin level must be at a minimum. Toxins can weigh a lot. Most people are carrying around an average of fifteen to twenty pounds of waste matter they are not eliminating.
Have you wondered why you are feeling bloated? Pura Cleanse can help you free up or lighten up! Pura Cleanse is a high fiber, all natural effective blend of 36 herbs made from superior quality and unbeatable synergy. This product is the “Ultimate” herbal high fiber drink that you can count on to:
Relieve - Remove - Revitalize
Symptoms of an unhealthy colon can be: Dry skin, fatigue, lower back pain, skin eruptions, neck and shoulder pain, lack of concentration, sluggishness, weak nails, hair loss, digestive problems, flatulence/gas, abdominal pain, bloating, headaches, etc.
To maximize the effect of taking Pura Cleanse, it is recommended you drink 8-10 glasses of water per day and thank God for these herbs that help our healing.
22 Most Commonly Asked Questions on Pura Cleanse
- How long can I take Pura Cleanse? Taking Pura Cleanse is like having a daily oil change. Most people don’t eat 100% pure for various reasons such as holiday, travel, celebrations, and stress. Therefore this is a product made up of fiber and 36 herbs to daily help build and cleanse the colon, kidney, lungs, and skin. Pura Cleanse doesn’t take over the body like a drug or medication but rather enhances the functions of the body.
- How do I take it? Mix it in your choice of juice or water. Mix it with a spoon, shaker, or blender. Some people mix it in yogurt, or applesauce and make smoothie drinks. The longer it sets the thicker it gets.
- How much do I take? When first taking Pura Cleanse, start out slowly with 1-2 teaspoons per day. Then increase as needed or to your desired satisfaction.
- When do I take it? Morning, afternoon, or evening. When taken at night, the herbs can work during the night on the whole system.
- Is Pura Cleanse for everyone? The majority of people feel the terrific benefits of it. Although it is extremely rare, a person may be allergic to psyllium or a particular herb.
- How long does one container of Pura Cleanse last? There are 50 servings per container. 1 tablespoon per serving.
- Can I give it to my children? Herbs are considered foods. Pura Cleanse is safe for children. Reduce the recommended by one half or more depending on the age of the child.
- Can I take it when I am pregnant? Many pregnant women have used Pura Cleanse and were relieved of constipation. It can reduce lower back pressure, and lessen edema. It also helps to keep the bowels regular.
- Are there any negative side effects? None that are known. Only positive.
- How long does it take to work? For most people it works rather quickly. Usually between a few days to a few weeks.
- Can you put it into a capsule? We have tried several times and ran test studies. The results are not nearly as effective. A person would have to take a lot of capsules to get a mild response.
- Does it only help the colon? There are numerous benefits for the body including the lungs, kidneys, and skin. People generally feel more energy, retain less water and experience weight loss, clearer thinking and focus. When the colon is less toxic, many times the lower back is relieved, headaches lessened, etc.
- Is it a replacement for Cleanse Caps? Never intended to be. Pura Cleanse has psyllium and 36 herbs. It loosens embedded toxic debris while Cleanse Caps have the herb action to help remove the heavier sludge. (Cleanse Caps help a very sluggish bowel). (Pura Cleanse is like a soap scrubbing away the toxins).
- What is the shelf life? Kept out of heat, direct sun light, and humidity, comfortably 1-2 years.
- Will it give me diarrhea? Sometimes it will loosen the stool if a person has a history of constipation or if it is an initial cleansing of the intestinal track. It’s rare otherwise.
- Will it help my diarrhea? In most cases it has stopped occasional diarrhea. Diarrhea is the second state of constipation. It means food is going through your system undigested and very small amounts of nutrients are being absorbed, if any.
- Will it help detoxify my liver and blood? There are herbs in Pura Cleanse known to do that.
- Do you recommend colonics while taking Pura Cleanse? Colonics are great for most people and putting the two together increases the effectiveness and results in detoxifying the tissues to restore health. The two go together like a hand fitting in a glove.
- How important is drinking water while taking Pura Cleanse? A MUST. Herbs activate with water. Pure-purified water. The two have to go together. For any results a person needs to drink water throughout the day no matter what.
- Is the product good for weight loss? Most colons are holding 5-20 pounds or more of debris. They are not properly eliminating as well as other toxins in other organs. It’s common for people to reduce weight with Pura Cleanse. Of course, making the appropriate dietary changes and exercise with it enhances weight loss even more.
- My bowels move once a day like clockwork. Do I still need to take Pura Cleanse? People are usually amazed by the excess debris that is eliminated in these cases. There still can be a large amount of build-up throughout the years that has not been moving out of the system. Generally there are layers of buildup in the bowels that need to be cleaned out and most people really feel the difference after taking Pura Cleanse.
- Will this help me to have more energy? In most cases, people feel more vibrant, mental focus becomes clearer, memory is enhanced, and endurance increases. The less the body is weighed down with toxins, the lighter it can feel. Also, nutrients can circulate in and out of the tissues at a better rate for restoring health and preventing illness.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (9 g)
Servings Per Container: About 50
|Plantago Psyllium Husk|
Licorice Root Powder, Cascara Sagrada Bark Powder, Black Walnut Powder, Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Aloe Leaf Powder, Barberry Powder, Bayberry Root Bark Powder, Beet Root Powder, Bentonite Clay, Bilberry Powder, Blue Vervain Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Catnip Powder, Chickweed Powder, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Cloveseed Powder, Echinacea Purpurea Leaf Powder, Garlic Powder (Bulb), Kelp Powder, Marshmallow Root Powder, Peppermint Leaf Powder, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Sage Leaf Powder, Senna Leaf Powder, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Thyme Leaf Powder, Turkey Rhubarb Root Powder, White Willow Bark Powder, Yellow Dock Root Powder, Yucca Root Powder, Capsicum Powder, Dandelion Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Olive Leaf Powder
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Contains no GMO’s, Yeast, Wheat, Rye, Soy, Salt, Dairy, Animal Products, Fillers, Binders or Artificial Ingredients.
Suggested Usage: Blend, shake or stir briskly one tablespoon of Pura Cleanse into 8-10 oz. of juice or water one to two times per day or as desired.
WARNING: Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition. Notice: This herb and fiber drink should be consumed with a full glass of juice or water. Consuming this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not consume herb and fiber drink if you have difficulty swallowing.
As with many natural products, color and taste may vary from lot to lot.
Store in a cool, dry place.