Natural Herbal Black Walnut Hulls & Wormwood Blend
Most of us know someone (perhaps a family member or even ourselves) who has experienced extreme fatigue, food sensitivities, allergic reactions, gastrointestinal upset (including occasional constipation, diarrhea, bloating, etc.) or mood swings without ever being able to target the cause.
What is Pura Site?
The Pura Site formula has been formulated to strongly help combat many conditions people are suffering due to an organism that grows, feeds and obtains nourishment and protection while offering no benefit to its host.
The herbs in Pura Site are natural and non-toxic to humans and may help to combat the growth of unwanted organisms and bacteria.
To take Pura Site and effectively cleanse yourself:
- Take 2-3 capsules 3 times a day with food for at least 30 days.
- It is important that you don’t miss a day, if this occurs start over from day 1 again.
- For best results use the elimination diet.
- Exclude sugar, wheat, corn, diary and white potatoes.
What damage can parasites do?
By definition a parasite is an organism that injures its host to some degree. A common definition of a parasite is an organism that lives in another, draws the nourishment from and often injures its host.
Certain parasites are capable of coating the inside lining of the small intestine and preventing the lining from absorbing nutrients in foods. Parasites can also cause severe constipation by blocking or plugging the alimentary canal and cause damage to the intestinal wall. Parasites can also cause:
- Invade the bile duct, appendix and other organs
- Extreme fatigue
- Food sensitivities
- Gastrointestinal upset including: constipation, diarrhea, bloating and gas
- Abdominal pain, depression, viral, fungal or bacterial infections, dizziness and unclear thinking
- Low or high blood sugar, poor digestion, sensitivity to touch, pernicious anemia, hunger pains, weight loss, painful urination and/or an inflamed urinary bladder.
- Nail biting
- Itchy rectum
- Nervous or restless legs
- Heart related conditions
Worms can also erode, damage or block certain organs. They can lump together to create a ball, like a tumor. It is common for them to get to the brain, lungs, and heart. Some parasites drink large amounts of blood each day. People with this type of parasite show signs of anemia and malnutrition. For Example, hookworm found in warm humid environments including the southern states of the U.S. sucks blood and deprives the host of more iron than can be replaced by diet. This causes anemia. Hookworms lay 5,000 to 10,000 eggs each day and can live for about 14 yrs. This parasite can be picked up simply by walking barefoot on contaminated soil. Another example, a certain tapeworm (Broad Fish) selectively removes vitamin B-12 from the alimentary tract. This is a very common method of internal destruction by parasites. There are over 100 types of parasites that can cause severe harm to human beings. Studies have shown that our tap water is even contaminated by parasitic organisms.
How do parasites live?
Parasites and worms thrive in mucoid layers as well as feed on it. Parasites protect themselves from most vermifuges (de-worming measures) by burying themselves inside or beneath mucus layers. What parasites thrive upon are undigested proteins, carbohydrates and processed foods, junk foods and sugar. Invasion can occur via contaminated water, undercooked/unwashed food and oral sex. Ever let your pet give you a kiss, or drink from your garden hose on a warm summer day? These are common ways in which parasites get transmitted to humans.
Common parasites of the human body:
- The hookworm latches on the walls of the colon with its sharp teeth where if feeds on blood
- The tapeworm is the longest parasite. A mature adult can lay a million eggs a day.
- Tapeworm eggs embedded in the colon.
- The roundworm can grow to be 20 inches (50cm) long and lay 200,000 eggs per day.
- Pinworms migrate outside the colon during the night to lay their eggs around the anus. This causes the nightly itching of many unsuspecting victims.
Additional Statistics Worth Knowing:
- The average human body alone is known to host over a million parasites
- Over three-quarters of the world's population have parasites. Though most of them are small, the biggest tapeworm ever recorded was over 60 feet long.
- A staggering 1.3 billion of the world's population suffer from hookworms, minute monsters that cause anemia by sucking the blood from the intestinal lining.
- For pregnant women: Scientists believe that morning sickness is the body's way of protecting mother and child from parasitic infection.
- The Guinea Worm is ingested via contaminated water, and the larvae burrow into the intestines and eventually emerge, fully-grown, from the skin.
- As prevalent in the West as anywhere else, Pinworms are staple-sized intestinal blighters that crawl out of your backside while you're asleep and deposit their eggs on your bedding. Keep bed sheets cleaned and sanitized weekly.
- There are four species of protozoan parasites that causes malaria: Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium ovale, Plasmodium malaria. Currently killing a person every 30 seconds, malaria has been responsible for over half of all human deaths since the Stone Age.
Common Ways Parasites are ingested:
- Drinking from a garden hose
- Eating unwashed fruits and vegetables
- From pets – their fur, their kisses and their paws
- Walking barefoot outdoors
- Eating uncooked / undercooked meat, raw fish and pork
- Water – even tap water can be contaminated
- Human saliva and sexual contact
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 180|
Black Walnut Hull (Juglans nigra), Wormwood Herb (Artemisia absinthium), Diatomaceous Earth, Clove Seed (Syzygium aromaticum), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Fumaric Acid, Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum), Pau D’arco Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla), Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa)
|* Daily Value not established.|
Suggested Usage: Three capsules twice daily, or as desired, as an addition to every day diet.
CAUTION: Use of nutritional supplements is an individual responsibility and decision. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, children, the elderly, those with known medical conditions or anyone opting not to assume the responsibility of that decision should use this product under proper medical supervision.*
Store in a cool, dry place.